I have spent the better part of each day on the M-16 or M-9 range learning and qualifying to shoot. Below is a picture of me one the range trying to figure out the best position to fire the M-16. It was much harder to get a good sight on the targets with all my body armor. Four days in this body armor has given me a greater appreciation for those that wear it every day and are kicking down doors.
By the way, as we all look forward at the war in Afghanistan, I would ask that you take a moment to remember those that lost their lives in Pearl Harbor 68 years ago.
I'm a friend of your brother Brian, and just want to say thank you for your service. We pray for all of you every night, and are so grateful for people willing to protect our rights and freedoms. Thank you, thank you.
ReplyDeleteMatthew, Frank and I are so very proud to know you. You and your family are in our daily prayers.
ReplyDeleteMatthew!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sending me the info on your blog and you better believe I'll be keeping in touch. Please know you and your family will be in our (Milt & my) constant thought & prayer and if there's anything you need, just say the word. I still never met ANYONE who can do a Rubik's Cube faster than you! Take care of yourself. ~Mary