At first I thought it was strange to spend Christmas in the desert. Christmas is supposed to be white with evergreen trees and stockings. Well, the first Christmas happened in a land that was not too far from where I am. So, as I head off to war I hope and pray that, in the spirit of the first Christmas, peace returns to this region.
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Matthew,
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! You and all those who are with you.... and all those who love you, are in my prayers.
Peace and Blessings to you.
Fr. Joe Farrell,osa
You're a good man, Charlie Brown. "Lucy"
ReplyDeleteYou are closer to the "Holy Land" than those who celebrate the occasion back here in the States. See you in early January (hopefully). Dan
ReplyDelete"Christmas is supposed to be white with evergreens" says the boy who grew up in Southern California ;)
ReplyDelete