
They also messed around with my M&M jar. My wife sent me a jar back in January filled with enough M&Ms for each day I would be in Afghanistan. Every morning I get to eat one. It is a fun way to see that I am getting closer to going home for good without have to count. I find that those that count the days have a difficult time here.
So the guys thought it would be fun to add a few M&Ms. Actually, it was more like seven bags worth of M&Ms. My daily M&M has turned into my daily 20 M&Ms.


When I saw this, I just had to laugh. These guys do a good job making life fun and keeping the morale high.
Speaking of having fun, below is a link to a video that was made here at NKC about a new recruit that has arrived. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtLoX6OTAbY
Don't let those M & Ms go to your waist!! We're waiting for the Pirates.
ReplyDeleteTell those roommates Comics are in color stateside! Did you catch up on your reading????
Saw the credits....."Ginger" huh! Nice term ---
Catch you on email.....This is the female of the house writing this....Not to incriminate the Male Head of Household!
love U
The "Ginger Bastard" is found at http://www.youtube.com/v/PtLoX6OTAbY?fs=1&hl=en_US&start=137&autoplay=1
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all had a lot of fun with this one.