I hope everyone enjoyed their Independence Day. All of us out here appreciate your support.
Today we especially would like to thank Jon and Lindsay (my office mate's friends) for their contribution to USFOR-A J5's morale. Joe posted on Facebook a request in order to make our 4th of July feel like home. Jon and Lindsay stepped up to the plate.

Thanks again Jon and Lindsay!!

You can see the my barracks in the background. I live in the basement which means I do not have a window. That turns out to be an advantage on the days that I get to sleep late. We get no sun, so I can sleep past sunrise.



The finest hand built Igloo Cooler

Sitting by the pool with a beer (non-alcoholic mind you) just like back home on Independence Day!

Joe is testing out the durability of the pool.



What can I say?!


I love what you have done with the place. The concrete and rock motif is inspiring ;) Good call on the basement room; sleep all day and party all night :P
ReplyDeleteMom says this is the kind of pool she can handle without adult supervision. Don't forget your sunscreen. I wore a USMC ball cap to a concert and ended up with a red neck and ears! This reminds me of the baby bathtub I took to VietNam. Just add two 5 gallon water cans in the hot sun all day and enjoy a warm bath ( One piece at a time ) at Happy Hour time. Like you, near beer and lemonade!
ReplyDelete