Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy St Baldrick's Day!

The weather was beautiful on Wednesday! It was mid-70s and sunny. A perfect day to shave your head!

Four people from the staff decided to join me. Major General McHale even walked by to give us support; however, he did not stick around. I think he was nervous we were going to come after him with the clippers.

Here is the group before hand.



My friend Amy bought the clippers, so she had the honor of being the barber. And as the organizer I went first.





Just call me Ron Howard.


The Deed is Done


My Barber


Here are a few pictures of others that joined in.

The Fluor contractor that help us get the power cord for the shaver joined in at the last minute. Thanks Calvin!!!


LtCol Reilly looks like he may have a future career in an abbey. Friar Reilly.


Brandon looks better once it all came off. I'm not sure I would let him into my house looking like this!


The Final Group Shot

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm so excited this was such a success. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Matthew --- what can I say?? What a beautiful head! Kellan says, 'you look weird'. : ) Looks like you raised a lot of $$ for a really good cause! Good work brother! God Bless you, and everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great heads! Congratulations on the big turn out.

    ReplyDelete